- Generate press subscription sales
- Identify the best cross-channel combinations
- Controlling online and offline marketing budgets
- Optimising marketing pressure
The use of Family Square and data analysis allowed us to identify the channels to use according to the profile of the targets.
Within the framework of a partnership, we offer a magazine service and animations to the clients of this advertiser in the banking sector.
The performance of this service is based on continuous measurement for optimisation: we constantly test the effectiveness of the campaigns according to the elements of the marketing mix (endowments, messages, creations, etc.) and according to the profiles of the targets
Identification of relevant targets and a segmented approach per channel:
2 identified axes favouring the yield of paper mailings:
– Distance from shops
By crossing age and Family Square geotypes, yields vary from 1 to 4.
This observation makes it possible to identify the channels to use according to the profiles and :
– optimise marketing costs
– modulate marketing pressure
– improve the performance of future campaigns