Determine the main insights concerning a market, a use, a product category by ‘listening’ to what people are saying on the web and social networks.
1. Listening to digital platforms (social networks, blogs, forums, etc.) and collecting data correlated to a theme
2. Identification of semantic fields and trends linked to this data, using artificial intelligence
3. Analysis through strategic planning (share of voice, share of interactivity, engagement rate, media value, social reputation score, share of reach) and concrete recommendations for the brand
Main use cases
– Identify the levers to activate for a given sector,
– the discriminating criteria for choosing an offer,
– consumer expectations expressed regarding an offer,
– themes associated with a brand, a use,
– the best times to communicate, opinion leaders and potential ambassadors.