1. The paradox of the insurance market
Confident and loyal policyholders… but a distant relationship between insurer and policyholder.
2. Moments in life: the key to making contact
- Many life stages give rise to insurance issues.
- There are two typologies for dealing with life moments between anticipatory and interceptive potential.
- Life moments can be experienced as a split point or an opportunity.
3. Detecting the business opportunities of 2020
- Changing habits.
- Understanding market expectations.
- Streamlining marketing efforts.
4. Multiplying opportunities through data
- A “digital trust” developed among insurance customers.
- Structuring its data so that it becomes a tool for intercepting and anticipating moments in life.
5. Respecting the regulatory requirements around data privacy
The insurance sector is one of the first sectors to handle so-called “sensitive” data.